For all of you overwhelmed nonprofit communicators who are sick of long to-do lists and reacting to situations instead of planning ahead, THIS NEW WEBINAR IS FOR YOU!
And it’s a “Budget-Friendly” webinar which means registration is only $20 for tomorrow’s:
60-Minute Webinar with Kivi Leroux Miller
Thursday, July 26th
1:00 P.M. Eastern (10 A.M. Pacific)
Registration for this webinar is ONLY $20
Can’t make it live? Registrants will have access to the recordings for two weeks, but you must sign up before we close registration at 12:45 P.M. ET the day of the event. We do not sell recordings after an event has started.
What We’ll Talk About
During this BRAND NEW 60-minute webinar, Kivi will introduce you to the six types of simple rules from the book Simple Rules: How to Thrive in a Complex World by Donald Sull and Kathleen M. Eisenhardt:
- Boundary Rules
- Prioritizing Rules
- Stopping Rules
- Timing Rules
- How-To Rules
- Coordination Rules
Then she will show you how to apply these rules to some of your biggest, time-consuming headaches, such as:
- What do you do with all those good ideas everyone throws around?
- Who is responsible for what and when? What about deadlines and how decisions are made on different drafts?
- Feeling like you don’t have enough content for all of your communications channels?
- Always starting from scratch or have staff constantly asking for custom work?
- Feeling guilty about taking time off because you are the only one who knows how to do the work?
Learn more and register now for only $20.