I was recently emailing with someone who worked in a fast-paced, for-profit job for years but said she was finding that “nonprofit marketing has A LOT of moving parts.”
Part of what makes nonprofit marketing and communications so challenging is it always seems to be changing. What worked just a few years ago (or weeks if we’re talking Facebook) won’t work today.
You have to stay on top of the best practices, trends, and strategies or face losing the attention of your supporters as they are bombarded on every side with information.
How will you keep up with it all in 2019?
You let us do it for you.
We stay on top of the latest trends and best practices so you don’t have to. And we have added several new nonprofit communications training webinars for 2019 to help you navigate this always-evolving landscape.
Check Out Our Training Webinar Schedule for 2019 (so far…)
Titles are subject to change, but probably won’t. New webinars will be added throughout the year though.
- NEW! Communications Planning That Works: Getting Your Goals, Strategies, Objectives and Tactics Right in 2019 with Kivi Leroux Miller
- Writing a Fabulous for Support with Tom Ahern
- NEW! Five Easy Steps to Launch Your Nonprofit’s Podcast with Antionette Kerr and Erik Jacobson
- NEW! What’s Missing from Your Online Newsroom (Hint, It’s Not a Press Release) with Antionette Kerr and L. Danielle Baldwin
- Creating Awesome Email Newsletters Parts 1 and 2 with Kivi Leroux Miller
- NEW! Build a Better Nonprofit Blog – Simple Steps to Turn Your Boring Blog Into a Powerhouse with Peter Panepento
- NEW! Content Marketing with Google Analytics with Eric Squair
- NEW! Content Marketing Campaigns: How Good Content Can Attract Thousands of People to Your Cause with Kivi Leroux Miller
- NEW! Social Media Strategies That Won’t Waste Your Time with Kivi Leroux Miller
- Everything You Need to Know about Nonprofit Editorial Calendars, Parts 1 and 2 with Kivi Leroux Miller
- Writing Direct Mail Appeal Letters In-House with Tom Ahern
- For Nonprofit Communications Staff Only: How to Create Your Professional Development Plan with Kivi Leroux Miller
- NEW! 7 Styles of Writing that Every Communications Director Should Master with Kivi Leroux Miller
- The Communications Director’s Guide to Repurposing Content with Kivi Leroux Miller
- Measuring the Effectiveness of Your Communications Work with Kivi Leroux Miller
- Donor Newsletters that Raise More Money with Tom Ahern
- NEW! Internal Communications: Informing and Engaging Your Staff and Board with Kivi Leroux Miller
- Writing Donor-Centered Websites with Tom Ahern
- Beyond Opens and Clicks: Maintaining a Healthy, Engaged Email List with Kivi Leroux Miller
- Marketing Bequests: The Art of Asking for That Final Gift with Tom Ahern
- NEW! Video Strategy: Getting the Most from Your Live and Recorded Videos with Kivi Leroux Miller
- NEW! High-Performing Communications Teams: Taking Your Team to the Next Level with Kivi Leroux Miller
In case you’re counting, that’s 22 webinars that we already have on the 2019 schedule with more spots to be filled.
You can register for each of these webinars individually, but buying an All-Access Pass today means you can attend those 22 webinars for an average price of just $22 per webinar. (You’ll pay over $3,000 to register individually for these webinars, and don’t forget, we’ll be adding more webinars to this schedule.)
EVERY WEBINAR IS A BUDGET-FRIENDLY WEBINAR WITH AN ALL-ACCESS PASS!
From now until January 4, 2019, our Annual All-Access Pass is $200 off.
Pay $499 Once and You’re Set for 2019
More than just webinars…
While you do get to attend every live webinar in our Training Webinar Series or watch the recordings for three months after, having an All-Access Pass also means you can:
- Download our e-books and other Pass Holder Exclusive resources like Time Savers and checklists.
- Chat with nonprofit communications experts and fellow nonprofit communicators in our Private Pass Holder-Only Facebook Group.
- Enroll in Pass-only, self-paced online courses designed specifically for your Marketing Maturity Level or access ALL of our online courses regardless of your level!
365 days of webinars, downloads, courses, and support for only $499.
Give Us a Year and We’ll Completely Change How You Work
Get Your All-Access Pass Today. Sale ends January 4, 2019.