As a two-person company who puts out a lot of content, we really believe in repurposing. We rarely produce or publish a resource unless we know we can use it in a few different ways.
Not only does repurposing save you time, it just makes good marketing sense.
Most people are not going to react the first time they see something. BUT if they see it in an email, on your blog, and then on Facebook, they will pay attention.
But content repurposing is more than just copying and pasting from your blog to social media. There is a right way to reuse your content to get the results you want.
We will be sharing our secrets to content repurposing and lots of examples in tomorrow’s budget-friendly webinar:
60-Minute Webinar with Kivi Leroux Miller
Thursday, July 9, 2020
1:00 – 2:00 P.M. Eastern (10 – 11 A.M. Pacific)
Registration is only $20
Can’t make it live? Registrants will have access to the recordings for two weeks, but you must sign up before we close registration at 12:45 P.M. ET the day of the event. We do not sell recordings after an event has started.
During this webinar, you’ll learn
- Savvy ways to reuse content without it looking like you are just copying and pasting all the time
- When to revamp the content itself and when to just drop the same content into a different place
- How to design a content creation process with repurposing built right in so you are as efficient as possible
- When to schedule repurposed content into your editorial calendar
- Which communications channels are best for repurposed content
- How to upcycle old content from years ago into fresh, timely content for today
- Writing and design tips that make repurposing content even faster
- How to create templates you can give program staff and guest writers to ensure what they submit is easy for you to repurpose