Are you still sending the same cookie-cutter press releases?
Journalism has changed a lot over the last few years, and those just don’t cut it anymore. You need to meet reporters where they are now and take a more personal approach.
But becoming a trusted source doesn’t happen overnight.
Luckily, we have an expert who understands how to build meaningful relationships with reporters that yield more headlines and better coverage.
Join Peter Panepento TOMORROW as he shares all he knows with you during his brand new webinar:
with Peter Panepento
TOMORROW, August 29th
1:00 P.M. Eastern (10:00 A.M Pacific)
Registration is $50
Recordings available if you can’t attend live, but you must sign up before we close registration at 12:45 P.M. Eastern Time (9:45 A.M Pacific) the day of the webinar. We do not sell recordings after an event.
During this brand new 60-minute webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify and discover your most valuable media influencers
- Start and then cultivate relationships with these influencers
- Pivot away from blasting press releases
- Get journalists to contact you
- Guide journalists toward stories that position your nonprofit positively
Register now to learn how to get more headlines and better media coverage for your nonprofit.