Your case for support explains what your organization does, why you do it, and why others should support you in doing it.
It answers a donor’s first question:
“Why Should I Give You My Hard Earned Money?”
With an irresistible case for support, you’ll quickly win donor support for your projects, programs, endowments, initiatives, buildings, renovations, or other bright ideas.
If you aren’t getting the donations you think you should, it could be time to upgrade your case for support.
Tom Ahern is back to help you do just that! Join us next Thursday and Friday for:
March 1st and 2nd
(ONLY DATES OFFERED IN 2018)
1:00 p.m. ET (10:00 a.m. PT)
Registration for both webinars for $199 | Register for just Part 1 for $99 | Register for free with an All-Access Pass
Recordings will be available to access for two weeks after the event if you can’t attend live, but you must register before we close registration 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.
During this training, you can learn:
- How to persuasively answer the “Big 3” questions
- “Guaranteed effective” ways to tell your case story
- Why the “curse of knowledge” may be your organization’s worst enemy
- Who donors really are, demographically and psychographically
- Why fear is such a powerful emotional trigger in case writing
- To reduce your story to 2 words, and then build it back up
- …and more!
With a fabulous case for support, you’ll find new donors and keep them all giving again and again.
Learn more and register now.