Whether she actually asks it out loud or not, a donor’s first question is always:
“Why Should I Give You My Hard Earned Money?”
The answer to that question starts with your case for support.
Your case for support explains what your organization does, why you do it, and why others should support you in doing it.
With an irresistible case for support, you’ll quickly win donor support for your projects, programs, endowments, initiatives, buildings, renovations, or other bright ideas.
But it has to be inspiring.
It has to be powerful.
It has to be…FABULOUS!
That’s where fundraising expert Tom Ahern comes in.
Tom is back to lead his popular two-part webinar series:
March 7th and 9th
(ONLY DATES OFFERED IN 2017)
1:00 p.m. ET (10:00 a.m. PT)
Registration for both webinars for $199 | Or Register for just Part 1 for $99
Tom can take your ho-hum case for support and turn it into a thing of beauty that will attract new donors and keep them giving again and again.
During this training, you can learn:
- How to persuasively answer the “Big 3” questions
- “Guaranteed effective” ways to tell your case story
- Why the “curse of knowledge” may be your organization’s worst enemy
- Who donors really are, demographically and psychographically
- Why fear is such a powerful emotional trigger in case writing
- To reduce your story to 2 words, and then build it back up
- …and more!