If you are interested in becoming a thought leader or cultivating better media relations at your nonprofit, our next Nonprofit Marketing Accelerator is for you:
During the six-week program, you and your team will develop a Thought Leadership and/or Media Communications Plan.
With my coaching, help from guest experts, and your commitment to getting it done, you can leave the Accelerator with a plan to move forward.
Here is what we’ll work on during this program:
- Week 1: Setting Thought Leadership and Media Relations Goals
- Week 2: Deciding Who Your Thought Leaders Are and Whom They Hope Will Follow Them
- Week 3: Understanding the Different Kinds of Thought Leaders and Defining Their Core Topics
- Week 4: Speaking and Writing — The Essentials of Delivering Your Thought Leadership Messaging
- Week 5: Building a Schedule or Editorial Calendar to Support Your Thought Leaders
- Week 6: Troubleshooting Tough Situations, Final Questions, and Next Steps
This is an intensive course that runs August 23rd through September 27th. Registration is $600 which includes access for up to three members of your team.
BONUSES! In addition to the weekly Accelerator calls, you will also get complimentary access to the following live training webinars and to the recordings if you can’t attend live:
- What Reporters Really Want: Building Media Relationships That Get Real Results with Peter Panepento (August 29)
- Navigating the Media Relations Trifecta of Earned, Paid and Owned Media with Antionette Kerr (September 7)
- Tweet Like a Boss: How Nonprofit CEOs Use Twitter to Lead and Inspire with Kerri Karvetski (September 14)
Join us and you will leave with a completed Thought Leadership and Media Relations Communications Plan.
Space is limited due to the personalized attention each nonprofit will receive. Learn more and claim your spot.
Not quite sure about thought leadership? Join us August 2nd for a FREE webinar, Thought Leadership for Nonprofits: Marketing to Build Your Authority and Share Expertise.