We keep up with best practices and trends in the nonprofit industry so you don’t have to!
Every month we present new or updated webinars and workshops designed with the busy nonprofit communicator in mind. Whether you attend our lecture-style webinars and the more interactive, hands-on workshops, we share our best tips, hacks, examples, and advice with you. And you can join us from any connected device whether you are at home or in the office.
You can pay for each of these events individually or you can attend ALL of the webinars and workshops on this schedule with an All-Access Pass.
Already a Pass Holder? RSVP on Your Student Dashboard.
Registration Is Open for the Following Webinars and Workshops
Can’t make these times? While we do not sell the recordings afterwards, everyone who registers for a webinar will get access to recording for two weeks. For Master Classes and Jump Starters we do not offer a recording since you are working on projects during these classes.
Upcoming Webinars and Workshops
- Getting People to Click: How to Write (Ethically!) for Opens, Clicks, and Conversions
- How to Write Faster: Tips for Nonprofit Communicators
- *Jump Start Measuring Your Nonprofit’s Email Marketing
- Sharing Is Caring: How to Curate Content to Engage Followers (and Save You a Ton of Time)
- Working with Zero Party Data to Know Your Audience Better
- *Jump Start Your Newsjacking and Crisis Response Plan
- Stepping Up Your Instagram Content Strategy
- Finding Your Nonprofit’s Core Topics to Boost Your SEO
- *Jump Start Growing Your Nonprofit Communications Team
- Tips for Better Photography: A Nonprofit Panel
- Conveying Your Nonprofit’s Personality on Social Media
- * Jump Start Your Content Creation Workflows
*Jump Starter Workshops are now Pass Holder Exclusives. You must have an All-Access Pass to attend.
Dates and titles subject to change.