Our New Community Space
After years of using Facebook Groups as a gathering place for our Pass Holder Community, we have created a new space that better aligns with the type of community we want to create.
Here are some highlights:
- You’ll find the content is much better organized than Facebook Groups but has the familiar “newsfeed” that we are all used to.
- It’s easier to find people in similar situations with dedicated small groups like our Smaller Teams, Newbies, and BIPOC spaces.
- We have places to vent, places to celebrate, and places to get help fast in addition to places to ask your everyday tactical questions.
- Each space has its own moderator and Kivi and Kristina are always around to jump in too.
- Every Pass Holder gets a special badge and can earn more by completing special challenges
- You can easily format your posts and add gifs, photos, files and more.
- Your login is tied to your Learning Center account you’ll create when you get your Pass so there are no additional logins to remember.
Add a Team Member Feature
So that members of your team can access everything — live trainings, Learning Center courses and downloads, and the Community — without you having to share your login, we are introducing a new “Add a Team Member” option to the Pass.
For an additional $100/person, you can add a colleague to your Pass and they will get their own login. That’s more than 85% off the price of another Pass.
This means they can RSVP and receive their own connection for events, access the Learning Center resources, and join the new Community under their own name. They will essentially have their own Pass but without paying full price!
To add a team member:
Just sign up for an All-Access Pass and you will be asked when you complete your purchase if you want to add a team member. We are starting with just one team member, but in the future we will let you add more.
Webinars and Workshops
Just like every year, we will add BRAND NEW training webinars and workshops to our schedule with topics like:
- Communication Audits
- Time Management
- Editorial Calendars
- Social Media
- Writing Faster
- Internal Communications
- Setting CALM not BUSY Priorities
- Persona Journeys
- Brand and Style Guides
- Email List Building
- Better Collaboration
- Core Topics and SEO
And we always update our regular topics with the latest trends and best practices.