More About the 2023 All-Access Pass
A Focus on Nonprofit Marketing Guide’s 10 Keys to Nonprofit Communications Success
An All-Access Pass gives you all the tools you need to help you learn your job, love your work, and lead your teams. And in 2023, we are going to be much more explicit in helping you understand what you should be working on in your professional development. Based on data from our Nonprofit Communications Trends Reports and our own experience in coaching hundreds of communications directors, we know there are 10 Keys to Successful Nonprofit Marketing and Communications. So the training you get with an All-Access Pass will revolve around those 10 keys:
- Communications Planning and Strategy
- Understanding Your Community and Prioritizing Targets
- Creating Relevant Messaging and Engaging Content
- Communications Channel Management
- Brand Consistency and Reputation Management
- Writing Skills and Content Creation
- Visual Content Skills and Creation
- Communications Workflows, Processes, and Team Management
- Relationships, Boundaries, and Productivity
- Measuring Success and Optimizing Your Approaches
Earn Certificates for the 10 Keys to Nonprofit Communications Success At No Additional Cost
We plan to launch certificates for at least three of the 10 keys in 2023 with others to follow. That means as a Pass Holder you will be able to quickly earn these certificates at no additional cost since the training and courses involved are already included with your All-Access Pass.
Building Our Community Space
After years of using Facebook Groups as a gathering place for our Pass Holder Community, we have created a new space that better aligns with the type of community we want to create. We’ll be leaning into community building in 2023 with more live sessions tailored to your needs.
Here are some community highlights:
- You’ll find the content is much better organized than Facebook Groups but has the familiar “newsfeed” that we are all used to.
- It’s easier to find people in similar situations with dedicated small groups like our Smaller Teams, Newbies, and BIPOC spaces.
- We have places to vent, places to celebrate, and places to get help fast in addition to places to ask your everyday tactical questions.
- Each space has its own moderator and Kivi and Kristina are always around to jump in too.
- Every Pass Holder gets a special badge and can earn more by completing special challenges
- You can easily format your posts and add gifs, photos, files and more.
- Your login is tied to your Learning Center account you’ll create when you get your Pass so there are no additional logins to remember.
Add a Team Member Feature
So that members of your team can access everything — live trainings, Learning Center courses and downloads, and the Community — without you having to share your login, we an “Add a Team Member” option to the Pass.
For an additional $100/person, you can add a colleague to your Pass and they will get their own login. That’s more than 85% off the price of another Pass.
This means they can RSVP and receive their own connection for events, access the Learning Center resources, and join the new Community under their own name. They will essentially have their own Pass but without paying full price!
To add a team member:
Just sign up for an All-Access Pass and you will be asked when you complete your purchase if you want to add a team member. Once you get that set up, you can contact Kristina to add two more team members.