If you were one of the 1400+ nonprofits who took my annual communications trends survey, THANK YOU!
We are compiling the results now, and will be hosting a free webinar next Wednesday, December 12th at 1:00 p.m. Eastern (10:00 a.m. Pacific) to share the preliminary results of the 2013 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report. We won’t have all the cool infographics ready until January, but we’ll give you the scoop on the results anyway.
During this webinar you’ll learn what your nonprofit friends down the street or across the country say about:
- Their most important goals for communications strategy in 2013.
- Their most (and least) important communications channels.
- How often email and direct mail communications will be sent.
- Types of content that nonprofits will spend the most time producing in 2013.
- Which social media sites nonprofits will fully embrace and which ones they will experiment with 2013.
I will also share the biggest challenges nonprofits will contend with while implementing their communications plans, and what excites and what scares nonprofit communicators about the coming year.
Registrants will also receive the full 2013 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report when it is released in January.
Just fill out the form below to register:
[Webinar has already taken place]