Every year in January we release the Annual Nonprofit Communications Trends Report, and it’s always filled with great data and insights on what’s REALLY going on in our field.
All of that starts with YOU completing the Annual Trends Survey. Can you do it now? It will take about 12 minutes.
This year, we are asking some of our usual questions about team size and communications frequency, but we’ve also added several new topics that address questions like . . .
- Who does what on nonprofit communications teams? How are they structured and whom do they report to? What job titles match what workloads?
- How are nonprofit communicators doing with integrating diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) goals and values into their communications? Where and why is that hard to do?
- What tactics for managing time, energy, and focus actually work for nonprofit communications staff?
- Who is responsible for enforcing deadlines, and what happens if you are out of the office unexpectedly — does someone cover for you or not?
- Which tasks take up most of your time?
If you want the answers to these questions, do your part and complete the survey!
We are giving out prizes too . . . Every Wednesday we’ll announce the winner of a drawing for free training passes. The earlier you do the survey, the more chances you get.