I am working on a new keynote presentation that I’ll be giving in late June on how nonprofits can collaborate on marketing communications.
I would love to feature your organization in my presentation if you’ve been involved in anything like . . .
- Developing a new brand to represent products/services from multiple nonprofits
- Jointly targeting a specific group of potential clients, volunteers, or supporters with a unified message that benefits two or more nonprofits
- Jointly fundraising with another nonprofit (not through a combined campaign like United Way, but as two or more separate organizations jointly running a campaign).
While I am interested in hearing from organizations that work in the same issue area, I would also love to hear from organizations that at first glance might not seem to have much in common, too!
I would like to know . . .
- How the project came about
- Why you thought cobranding or collaborative communications was a good move
- What it looked like to the public or target audience
- How it worked and the results it produced
- What lessons you have for others to follow
Please get in touch with me directly at Kivi@nonprofitmarketingguide.com if you have a story you are willing to share.