I’m putting together a Nonprofit Communications Trends Report that I’ll release in January, and I need your input and predictions. Please take just a minute to complete the survey.
Here’s what I’m asking:
- Which communications tools will be very / somewhat / least important to your nonprofit in 2011?
- How often will you email the typical person on your email list?
- How often will you send direct mail to the typical person on your mailing list?
- What excites you about your work in 2011?
- What scares you about your work in 2011?
You want to know how other nonprofits are answering these questions, right? When you complete the survey, you can opt-in to receive a free copy of the Trend Report in January. All data will be anonymous.
I would love to hear from hundreds of nonprofits, so please share this short link to the survey with others:
P.S. I’ll be releasing some of the early data next week during our webinar on December 15, Trends for 2011 and Your Marketing Plan for the New Year.