In that post, Beth shares the online session she did with Lightful in the UK and here are her top tips on handling online meetings.
- Have an agenda to stay on track.
- Have more than one facilitator to handle typed in questions or technical issues.
- Be understanding of children and pets (and don’t worry so much about yours).
- Encourage webcams to feel closer to colleagues.
- Use Zoom backgrounds for some fun or to hide what’s going on at your house.
- Schedule at least an hour of downtime between meetings.
- Use breakout rooms to encourage more conversation in smaller groups.