Short answer: YES!
We get a lot of questions about how to organize stories and photos.
- What are communications directors using now?
- What do they love/hate about their current system (or lack thereof)?
- We then developed this e-book to answer your basic questions like:
- Do you need a banking system for stories and images?
- What can you use to create a solid system?
- What is the cost?
- How can you get other staff members to contribute to the system?
Find the answers to these questions and more in this FREE e-book:
Storybanking and Photobanking: How to Organize Stories and Images at Your Nonprofit
We sent out a survey to our network, conducted interviews, read tech reviews and asked the pros to give advice about the benefits and challenges of collecting, organizing, and sharing stories – written and verbal. It’s all here in this FREE download.
Sign up for a Free Membership in our Learning Center to access.