I’m hosting a free webinar on Wednesday for anyone who pre-orders my new book, Content Marketing for Nonprofits: A Communications Map for Engaging Your Community, Becoming a Favorite Cause, and Raising More Money
by Tuesday at Noon Eastern.
In addition to the free webinar, you will also get:
- An Advance Copy of Chapter One
- Big Picture Communications Timeline Worksheet
- Core Topics List Worksheet
- Editorial Calendar Decisions Worksheet
In order to get the invitation and other goodies, you will need to pre-order (Amazon link) the book by Tuesday at NoonEastern. Then email Kristina the confirmation and she will send you the information you need to join the webinar on Wednesday.
This book is all about designing and implementing a content marketing strategy that will attract people to your cause, rather than interrupting them with your communications.
Inside you’ll find:
- An eye-opening look at how nonprofit marketing and fundraising is changing, and the perils of not quickly adapting
- Up-to-date guidance on communicating in a fast-paced, multichannel world
- How to make big-picture strategic decisions about your content, followed by pragmatic and doable tactics on everything from editorial calendars to repurposing content
- Real-world examples from 100+ nonprofits of all sizes and missions
To get invited to Wednesday’s webinar and get the other bonuses, you will need to pre-order the book by Tuesday at Noon Eastern, then email the confirmation to Kristina. About 120 people already have!