Happy New Year!
I’ll be available to answer your questions live on my blog this Friday, January 9, from 1:00 – 1:30 p.m. Eastern (10:00 a.m. Pacific). Just come to the blog homepage and you’ll see a live chat window where you can enter your questions.
To encourage more conversation on do-it-yourself nonprofit marketing this year, I’m going to prioritize answering your nonprofit marketing questions via this blog or social networking sites like Facebook. I get a lot of questions via private email, and while I like helping out individual people and organizations as much as I can, I believe there is much greater value when I answer questions in a more public forum, so that others can benefit from our conversation and join in with their thoughts too.
With this in mind, here are the best ways to ask your questions and get free advice. This list is now included in my blog sidebar too, but I’m posting it as well for those of you reading via RSS. Keep all those great nonprofit marketing questions coming, just send them to me in ways other than private email, if at all possible.
– Live Office Hours on Fridays – Most Fridays, from 1:00 – 1:30 p.m. ET, you can either call in your question to Magic Keys Radio or chat with me live on this blog’s homepage. Check the calendar for details.
– See Your Q&A on the Blog – I’ll post your question and my reply on this blog and/or in my e-newsletter when you submit your question at Ask Kivi.com.
– Post It on Facebook – Post your question to the bulletin board of the – Do-It-Yourself Nonprofit Marketing Facebook Group or the Nonprofit Marketing Guide Facebook Page.
I manage both.
– Ask on Twitter – Tweet me @kivilm.
– Ask on LinkedIn – Start a discussion within Nancy Schwartz’s – Getting Attention LinkedIn Group for Nonprofit Communicators, where I participate.
– For Webinar Participants Only – Ask a question in advance of the live webinar and see what others are curious about too (coming soon!)
– Email Me Directly – Last resort for general questions, and probably the slowest, because I’m putting priority on answering questions in the places above first. Here’s the contact form.
For questions about webinars, coaching or consulting, please feel free to email me or to call me at 336-499-5816 anytime and I’ll get back to you promptly.