Here are the top ten blog posts we published so far this year, according to unique page views in Google Analytics.
Spoiler Alert: You love “how we did it” guest posts from other nonprofit communicators, especially when they are talking about their annual reports, and Kerri’s social media tips. We’re so glad you agree with us that our guest bloggers provide great resources!
10. Kick-Start Yourself with a Communications Grid (by Carol Goglia)
9. How This Nonprofit Created a Game-Changing Annual Report Infographic (by Matt Higgs)
8. Creating Your Nonprofit’s Version of the #IceBucketChallenge
7. Get Ready For February: Valentine’s Day Campaign Planning & Ideas for Nonprofits (by Kerri Karvetski)
6. New and Improved Annual Reports: From Two-Pagers and Postcards to Videos and Infographics
5. Nonprofit Annual Report in an Infographic [Real-World Example] (by Summer Aronson)
4. Postcard Annual Report – Great Example of How It Can Work (by Tim Smith)
3. 10 Insanely Useful Free Twitter Tools for Nonprofits (by Kerri Karvetski)
2. Top Ten Ideas for Raising Awareness
1. 2014 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report [Infographic] (Watch for the 2015 version in early January!)
What else did you enjoy reading on our blog this year?
Want more in-depth training and support from experts and your peers? Get the 2015 Annual All-Access Pass and save $100 until January 2nd.