It’s time to take the Nonprofit Communications Trends Survey for 2016
Last year, over 1,500 nonprofit communicators took our annual Nonprofit Communications Trends Survey . . . and now it’s time to get your predictions for 2016.
This report has become the “go to” source for what’s REALLY happening in the world of nonprofit communications and fundraising.
Help us deliver the best data possible by sharing what you and your nonprofit will be doing next year.
BONUS: Special Preview Webinar only for people who complete the survey! On December 16, we’ll share our preliminary analysis with survey takers only. Everyone else will have to wait until January 5 when the report is released to the public.
In this year’s survey, we ask you to share:
- Your most important communications goals for 2016.
- Your most important communications channels.
- How often you will send email and direct mail in 2016.
- Which social media sites you will be essential to your strategy, and which not so much.
- How often you will post to your social media networks in 2016.
- How much you will spend on Facebook Ads.
- If you expect your communications staff or budget to grow in 2016.
- What situations prevent you from doing your best work.
- Your level of job satisfaction.
We also ask you what would make your communications more successful, and what excites, and what worries you about the coming year.
And, of course, we’ll share all the data with you first!
Take the 2016 Trends Survey Now