We’ve closed the 2020 Nonprofit Communications Trends Survey and are pouring through the answers of the 600+ nonprofit professionals who took the survey.
Here are a few preliminary tidbits we’ve pulled already:
We will release a full report of what your fellow colleagues had to say about the state of nonprofit communications in January, but you can request a copy now. We will email you as soon as the report is published.
You’ll find the answers to these questions and more:
- How effective did you personally feel in your communications job in 2019?
- Which communications strategies are the biggest priorities (e.g., content marketing, advertising, word of mouth marketing, permission-based marketing, etc.)?
- How big is your communications team and budget?
- What are the 3 most important objectives for your communications work?
- What types of content do you post to social media (calls to action, behind the scenes, client stories, etc)
- Do you actively track email list engagement?
- When do you stop emailing people entirely?
- Do employees in your organization willingly accept change?
- Do you feel respected and valued by program or fundraising colleagues?
- How much trust do you have in your supervisor’s ability to make the right communications and marketing decisions?
- What’s your favorite project you’ve worked on in the last year?
We also asked several personal and organization demographic questions to look for any interesting differences in the sector.
This report will be released the week January 13, 2020, but you can request your copy now and we will email it as soon as it is available.