Curious about what other nonprofits will be doing in 2015?
Or do you just like to keep up with the latest communications trends?
Our annual Nonprofit Communications Trends Report is what you are looking for.
The 2015 edition will be released on January 7th, but you can request a copy now to be among the first to receive it.
Can’t see the form? Try This.
The trends you’ll find in this report come from an online survey of over 1,500 nonprofits.
We asked a variety of marketing and fundraising questions:
- Which communications tools will be most important? Does that vary based between executive directors, communications directors, and development directors?
- Which marketing or fundraising goals are most important to your success in 2015?
- What is your #1 priority for 2015?
- Which types of content do you expect to spend most of your time producing in 2015?
- What are your biggest marketing challenges?
- How often do you plan to email the typical person on your email list?
- How often do you plan to send direct mail?
- What are your most frequent calls to action in email and direct mail?
- What excites you about your work in 2015?
- What scares you about your work in 2015?
We also break down the data by nonprofit size and mission.
Reserve your copy today!