OK technically it’s the Year of the Rooster, but for nonprofit communicators like you, 2017 could very well be THE YEAR OF THE AWESOME!
Awesome email campaigns
Awesome annual reports
Awesome thank you letters
Awesome friends and support
You can have your very own YEAR OF THE AWESOME in 2017 with our Annual All-Access Pass.
We are in the final days of our Annual All-Access Pass Sale, so it’s the best time of the year to join us. Save $200 off the regular price now through Friday, January 6, 2017. You’ll pay less than $10 a week to be part of an amazing community of nonprofit communicators just like you.
Learn more and get your All-Access Pass now.
Join us for:
- Training Webinars (Both live and recorded)
- Weekly Marketing Time-Savers
- Networking with Colleagues (or venting)
- Access to Nonprofit Communications Experts
- Exclusive Downloads and Templates
We’ve added new webinars to our line up like:
- How Your Nonprofit Should Communicate to a Divided America
- Beyond December: Raise Money Throughout the Year with These Seasonal Fundraising Campaigns
- The Right Ways and Wrong Ways for Communications and Fundraising Staff to Work Together
- The Four Types of Nonprofit Communications Teams: Making the Best Choice for Your Nonprofit
And we’ll continue adding new webinars throughout the year while still covering the latest on annual reports, email newsletters, editorial calendars, social media, thought leadership, and much more.
Also new for 2017: Tom Ahern’s Fundraising Webinars are NOW INCLUDED with the 2017 All-Access Pass.
Pay Once. Save $200. Be Set for 2017.
With one payment of $499, you’ll be able to attend (or watch at your convenience later) ALL of our training webinars in 2017 and so much more.