For all of you in the Midwest who have wanted to come to the Total Focus Marketing Plan Workshop
, but just couldn’t make it to the coasts, we have great news. Nancy Schwartz and I are bringing the workshop to Chicago on September 19th
! Want more good news? Be one of the first 15 people to sign up and you’ll get $100 off during our Early Bird registration.
Here is what you’ll get when you attend:
- Expert navigation through the complete marketing plan creation process. Nancy and I have written dozens of nonprofit marketing plans that work. We know the process (and the common stumbling blocks) inside out.
- Learning based on real-life case studies of organizations. We’ll share case studies from our own experiences working with organizations just like yours. We’ll cover the the full range of nonprofit marketing goals from influencing policy on a particular issue to retaining volunteers and motivating program participation.
- The opportunity to get to know, and work with colleagues in nonprofit marketing who are facing similar challenges. Learning with others, particularly in an interactive setting like this one, is the most effective learning there is. We form smaller groups by combining participants with similar goals, and throughout the day, you’ll work closely with your group. Even after you leave, our Facebook discussion group (for workshop participants only) will allow you to bounce more ideas off the group as well as share your success!
- Emphasis on hands-on planning exercises. We pack the day with hands-on planning exercises designed to help you understand every aspect of your marketing plan. You will have a draft plan ready to refine and move through your approval process back at the office when you leave!
- Personal, up-close attention from both Nancy and me. We limit workshop registration to 20 registrants in order to ensure we’re able to guide every one of you in the right direction.
So stop using marketing plans that were designed for other organizations or for-profit businesses. Give us a day and we’ll strip away the muddled messages and the impossible to-do lists that are pulling you in too many directions, and diminishing your marketing impact. You’ll leave with a focused, practical marketing plan that will work for your nonprofit – one that you are fully capable of implementing.
Learn More and Register for the Total Focus Marketing Plan Workshop.