Find it hard to produce all of the content you need to do your job well? Direct mail, newsletters, website, blogs, emails, social media, press releases, etc. etc. — it seems like there is a never ending list of things that need to be written. And I am here to tell you, there will always be more. Once you finish this week’s work, it will be time to start on next week’s.
But you can learn some tricks and tips to help you produce that content more quickly. Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern, I am presenting a new, free webinar called How to Write Faster: Tips for Nonprofit Marketers and Fundraisers at CharityHowTo.com.
- How to banish writer’s block
- How to get the most mileage out of your best stuff
- Where to invest your writing time and where “good enough” really is good enough
- How to prepare to write so you don’t waste time once you get to the keyboard
- How to edit more quickly
- How to streamline the review process, if others are slowing you down
Not every tip will work for you, but many of them will, if you build them into your workflow and create some new habits. Join me tomorrow and register now. Space is limited.