Happy Holidays! Every year during the week between Christmas and New Year’s, we like to spread some good cheer with some free stuff for our awesome readers like you! Because today’s freebie is an entire webinar, you will need to sign up for a Free Membership to access the video and other resources. Once you get your membership, you can find it in the Webinar Archive or by searching for it on your student dashboard. Pass Holders, you’ll find these resources in your Webinar Archive.
When you master content repurposing, you’ll see amazing results. More opens, more clicks, more support, more action, more engagement, more great content . . . with LESS work for you!
During this free on-demand webinar, you’ll learn:
- Savvy ways to reuse content without it looking like you are just copying and pasting all the time
- When to revamp the content itself and when to just drop the same content into a different place
- How to design a content creation process with repurposing built right in so you are as efficient as possible
- When to schedule repurposed content into your editorial calendar
- Which communications channels are best for repurposed content
- How to upcycle old content from years ago into fresh, timely content for today
- Writing and design tips that make repurposing content even faster
- How to create templates you can give program staff and guest writers to ensure what they submit is easy for you to repurpose
Join our free membership to access the recording of The Communications Directors’ Guide to Repurposing Content.
Want to do your best work as a nonprofit communicator in 2022? The Annual All-Access Pass gives you the tools you need to not only do your job, but thrive in it. The Pass is now on sale for only $599. That’s a savings of $200 off the regular price and comes out to less than $12 a week. Sale ends January 6th, 2022.