Happy Holidays! Every year during the week between Christmas and New Year’s, we like to spread some good cheer with some free stuff for our awesome readers like you!
Today we invite you to sign up for our next free webinar on January 20th (recording available if you can’t attend live):
Nonprofit Communications Trends for 2022
Find out what’s really happening in the world of nonprofit communications in 2022. Join us for this free webinar as we break down the data from our 2022 trends survey and see what it means for your organization.
Some of the data we’ll look at includes:
- Communications team sizes
- How often you send certain communications
- Who does what on nonprofit communications teams
- How are nonprofit communicators doing with integrating diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) goals and values into their communications. Where and why is that hard to do.
- What tactics for managing time, energy, and focus actually work for nonprofit communications staff
- Who is responsible for enforcing deadlines, and what happens if you are out of the office unexpectedly — does someone cover for you or not
- Which tasks take up most of your time
Everyone who registers for this webinar will also get a copy of the 2022 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report.
Want to do your best work as a nonprofit communicator in 2022? The Annual All-Access Pass gives you the tools you need to not only do your job, but thrive in it. The Pass is now on sale for only $599. That’s a savings of $200 off the regular price and comes out to less than $12 a week. Sale ends January 6th, 2022.