Happy New Year’s Eve! Today we continue on with our book giveaway . . . share a memory with us!
Best Memories from 2013
While driving south to visit family last week, my kids, husband and I talked about our best family memories from 2013. The list included lots of traveling and doing an extreme makeover of our backyard.
On the professional side, some of my best memories include
- Seeing my second book, Content Marketing for Nonprofits, published
- Bringing on Kristina to work with me full-time
- Speaking and consulting in lots of cities including Anchorage, Austin, Fort Worth, Greenville, New Orleans, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Francisco, Seattle, and Sheridan
Comment below with your favorite work-related memory. Winners will be randomly picked from comments made by Thursday, January 2.
Books we will be giving away include:
- Facebook Marketing for Dummies by John Haydon, Paul Dunay and Richard Krueger
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard by Chip Heath, and Dan Heath
- Blah Blah Blah: What to Do When Words Don’t Work by Dan Roam
- Giving 2.0: Transform Your Giving and Our World by Laura Arrillaga-Andreessen
- Guerrilla Marketing for Nonprofits: 250 Tactics to Promote, Recruit, Motivate, and Raise More Money by Jay Conrad Levinson, Frank Adkins, and Chris Forbes
- The PayPal Official Insider Guide to Online Fundraising by Jon Ann Lindsey
- Managing Technology to Meet Your Mission from NTEN