- How effective do nonprofit communicators feel on specific goals like community engagement, brand and reputation management, and supporting major donor fundraising?
- How much content does a typical communications team produce, and how often do they use different communications channels?
- How do communications pros rate their skills, including copywriting, graphic design, planning, and analytics?
- How satisfied are communications pros with their workloads and jobs overall?
- How much training are they getting and who’s paying for it?
We do too!
That’s why every year we put together the Nonprofit Communications Trends Survey to ask the questions you have about your work.
With your help, together we produce the best research around on what it’s like to work as a nonprofit communications professional.
Thousands download the Trends Report so it would a great help to the entire nonprofit communications community if you could participate!
The more people who take the survey, the more insights we get into the day-to-day needs of nonprofit marketers and fundraisers and the better we can help you.
In addition to the questions above, we also ask several personal and organization demographic questions to look for any interesting differences in the sector.
When you complete the survey, you’ll be invited to a special preview webinar before the report is released.
P.S. Please encourage your nonprofit communications friends to take the survey too at http://npmg.us/2018