GivingTuesday is December 3rd this year. That’s just a little over two months away!
Last year, the total number of donations hit the $4 million mark (a 45% increase over 2017) with a mean gift size of $105.
If you want to take advantage of GivingTuesday 2019, you need to start planning immediately. Here are some resources to help.
Start with the GivingTuesday official website. You can find:
- Giving Tuesday FAQ for Nonprofits
- The Complete Toolkit
- Logos and Social Share Images
- Ideas and Case Studies
Classy also has a ton of resources on GivingTuesday including:
- What Is Giving Tuesday? Need-to-Know Facts About the Global Giving Day
- Download Now: Your Giving Tuesday Master Checklist
- 12 Dos and Don’ts to Plan a Successful Giving Tuesday Campaign
More GivingTuesday Tips
8 #GivingTuesday Storytelling Tips for Nonprofits from Nonprofit Tech for Good
Giving Tuesday Ideas – A Guide to #GivingTuesday 2019 from Ilma Ibrisevic at Donorbox
31+ Giving Tuesday ideas (that you haven’t thought of) for 2019 by George Weiner
Giving Tuesday Ideas: 18 Impactful Strategies for 2019 by Abby Jarvis at Qgiv