It’s the last day of our Week of Freebies! Let’s look forward to next year with:
The 2020 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report
The 2020 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report is compiled from the answers of the over 600 nonprofit professionals who took our 2020 Nonprofit Communications Trends Survey in November, 2019.
They answered these and other questions.
- How effective did you personally feel in your communications job in 2019?
- Which communications strategies are the biggest priorities (e.g., content marketing, advertising, word of mouth marketing, permission-based marketing, etc.)?
- How big is your communications team and budget?
- What are the 3 most important objectives for your communications work?
- What types of content do you post to social media (calls to action, behind the scenes, client stories, etc)
- Do you actively track email list engagement?
- When do you stop emailing people entirely?
- Do employees in your organization willingly accept change?
- Do you feel respected and valued by program or fundraising colleagues?
- How much trust do you have in your supervisor’s ability to make the right communications and marketing decisions?
- What’s your favorite project you’ve worked on in the last year?
We also asked several personal and organization demographic questions to look for any interesting differences in the sector.
This report will be released the week January 13, 2020, but you can request your copy now and we will email it as soon as it is available.
Want to do your best work as a nonprofit communicator in 2020? The Annual All-Access Pass gives you the tools you need to not only do your job, but thrive in it. The Pass is now on sale for only $599. That’s a savings of $200 off the regular price and comes out to less than $12 a week. Sale ends January 3rd, 2020.