Happy Holidays! Toward the end of every year, we spread some good cheer with some free stuff for our awesome readers like you!
We have some new freebies for you, but let’s kick of the week with something tried and true…
The 2021 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report
The 2021 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report is compiled from the answers of over 500 nonprofit professionals who took the 2021 Nonprofit Communications Trends Survey in November and December of 2020.
They answered these and other questions:
- How would you rate the overall effectiveness of your nonprofit’s communications in 2020?
- What are the priority objectives for your communications work?
- What communications channels and social media platforms are most important to your success?
- How often did you post to the various social media platforms?
- What kinds of tactics do you use for email marketing and website?
- What types of “raising awareness campaigns” did you run in 2020?
- How did the pandemic affect your communications program?
- Can you easily set boundaries at your organization?
This report will be released the week January 18, 2021, but you can request your copy now and we will email it as soon as it is available.
Want to do your best work as a nonprofit communicator in 2021? The Annual All-Access Pass gives you the tools you need to not only do your job, but thrive in it. The Pass is now on sale for only $599. That’s a savings of $200 off the regular price and comes out to less than $12 a week. Sale ends January 8th, 2021.