SPACE IS LIMITED
If one strategy could help you work less and get better results, you’d want to do it, right?
That strategy is content repurposing!
In this 60-minute webinar, we will show you how to master the art of reusing your content to help you save time and be more successful.
If you have an All-Access Training Pass, this webinar is included at no additional charge and you can register on your All-Access Pass Dashboard.
Ever wonder how some nonprofits seem to produce so much great content, even with a small staff?
They aren’t miracle workers, but they have mastered one very special skill:
It’s content repurposing.
When this essential content strategy is done well, you hardly notice. You only see amazing results.
More opens, more clicks, more support, more action, more engagement, more great content . . . with LESS work for you!
During this budget-friendly webinar, you’ll learn
- Savvy ways to reuse content without it looking like you are just copying and pasting all the time
- When to revamp the content itself and when to just drop the same content into a different place
- How to design a content creation process with repurposing built right in so you are as efficient as possible
- When to schedule repurposed content into your editorial calendar
- Which communications channels are best for repurposed content
- How to upcycle old content from years ago into fresh, timely content for today
- Writing and design tips that make repurposing content even faster
- How to create templates you can give program staff and guest writers to ensure what they submit is easy for you to repurpose
When you register for this webinar, you’ll also get Kivi’s step-by-step worksheet to help you start repurposing content right away.
Meet Kivi Leroux Miller
Kivi Leroux Miller is CEO of Nonprofit Marketing Guide.com and the award-winning author of two books, “The Nonprofit Marketing Guide: High-Impact, Low-Cost Ways to Build Support for Your Good Cause” and “Content Marketing for Nonprofits: A Communications Map for Engaging Your Community, Becoming a Favorite Cause, and Raising More Money.” She is also a certified executive coach.
Through training, coaching and consulting, Kivi helps nonprofit communications professionals both learn their jobs and love their jobs. She teaches webinars and workshops several times a month and writes a top-ranked blog on nonprofit communications at Nonprofit Marketing Guide.com. Thousands of nonprofits in all 50 U.S. states, across Canada, and in more than 30 countries have participated in Kivi’s trainings.
P.S. This webinar will be recorded and available to watch for two weeks, but you must register BEFORE the webinar begins.