It’s time to start working on the 2012 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report so I need your input and predictions. Please take just a minute to complete the survey.
Just like last year, I’m asking:
- Which communications tools will be very / somewhat / least important to your nonprofit in 2012?
- How often will you email the typical person on your email list?
- How often will you send direct mail to the typical person on your mailing list?
- What excites you about your work in 2012?
- What scares you about your work in 2012?
This year, in response to many requests for the data sliced by type of nonprofit, I’m also asking you to identify your organization’s mission area, budget size, and state/country.
All data shared in the report will be anonymous.
You want to know how other nonprofits are answering these questions, right? When you complete the survey, you can opt-in to receive a free copy of the Trends Report in late December.
We heard from almost 800 nonprofits last year. Let’s see if we can break 1,000 this year. Please share the links with your friends:
Long link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/trendsfor2012
Short (tweetable) link: http://kivilm.com/2012
Thanks so much for participating!