Working the last two weeks of the year can be a drag. Kids are out of school. Co-workers are taking vacations. It can really stink being at work this week no matter how much you love your job! Let us help make your day a little brighter with some free stuff! Over the next two weeks, we will be giving books away to our readers. So whether you are stuck at work or a nonprofit marketing geek who still reads blogs on vacation (like us), join us and win!
2013 was a great year for us and we appreciate you reading our blog. Here are our most viewed 2013 posts (most popular at the top of list):
Logo Design Predictions for 2013
21 Stupid Things You Can Stop Doing – Infographic and Recording
Creating More Donor-Centered Thank You Letters: One Nonprofit’s Success [Examples]
Nonprofit Hashtags You Should Keep an Eye On
Best Nonprofit Videos of the Year
Barth Syndrome Foundation Thank You Letter: Before and After
Can I Register a Hashtag?
Donor List Kiss of Death: Mr. and Mrs.
Turning Lame Letters into Donor Delight
Should You Sync Your Facebook and Twitter Updates?
Comment below (or click over if you are reading this in your email box) with your favorite Nonprofit Marketing Guide blog post of 2013. It can be from the list above or anything else we wrote this year. The winner will be picked at random from comments made by Friday, December 27th.
Books we will be giving away include:
- Facebook Marketing for Dummies by John Haydon, Paul Dunay and Richard Krueger
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard by Chip Heath, and Dan Heath
- Blah Blah Blah: What to Do When Words Don’t Work by Dan Roam
- Giving 2.0: Transform Your Giving and Our World by Laura Arrillaga-Andreessen
- Guerrilla Marketing for Nonprofits: 250 Tactics to Promote, Recruit, Motivate, and Raise More Money by Jay Conrad Levinson, Frank Adkins, and Chris Forbes
- The PayPal Official Insider Guide to Online Fundraising by Jon Ann Lindsey
- Managing Technology to Meet Your Mission from NTEN