One of the biggest challenges for nonprofit marketers and fundraisers is producing all of the content you need to do your job well.
Everywhere you look on your to-do list is something new that you need to write – direct mail, emails, newsletters, your website, social media, blog posts, advertising, proposals . . . it goes on and on, and never stops!
But the good news is that there are many ways to write more quickly, and we want to show you how. On Monday, November 18th, we are presenting a free webinar, How to Write Faster: Advice for Nonprofit Marketers and Fundraisers at 1:00 pm Eastern (10:00 am Pacific). If you can’t make the live webinar, register to receive the recording afterwards.
Here are a few of topics we’ll review . . .
- How to banish writer’s block permanently, so it never slows you down again
- How to get the most mileage out of your best stuff
- Where to invest your writing time, and where “good enough” really is good enough
- What to do before you start to write so the words flow fast when you sit down at the keyboard
- How to more quickly edit your own writing, and the writing of others
- How to streamline the review process, if others are slowing you down
Not every tip will work for you, but many of them will, if you build them into your workflow and create some new habits.
Can’t see the form? Try this.