Happy Holidays! It’s that time of year where we show our readers some love with some FREE goodies.
Our Nonprofit Communications Trends Report has become the “go-to” source for what’s REALLY happening in the world of nonprofit communications and fundraising.
This report is compiled from the answers of over 600 nonprofit professionals who took our 2019 Nonprofit Communications Trends Survey in November.
They answered questions like:
- How effective do nonprofit communicators believe they are at achieving specific goals like community engagement and brand management?
- *Which communications strategies are the biggest priorities (e.g., content marketing, advertising, word of mouth marketing, permission-based marketing, etc.)?
- What’s your annual salary?
- How big is your communications team and budget?
- *What types of videos did you create in 2018?
- *What will your next annual report look like?
- *What software do you use for internal messaging and your editorial calendar?
- *Is communications valued as strategic within your nonprofit and is your professional expertise respected?
*These questions were NEW this year.
We will release the full report on January 16, 2019.
You will receive an email with a link to download the report then.
Get Your Copy in the Free Library in our Learning Center
Want to be taken seriously at work and have authority in your position as a nonprofit communicator? The Annual All-Access Pass gives you the tools you need to not only do your job, but thrive in it. The Pass is now on sale for only $499. That’s a savings of $200 off the regular price and comes out to less than $10 a week. Sale ends January 4th, 2019.