Whether you are still working from home or back in the office, we want you to share everything you do in a typical day at your job for our Day in the Life of a Nonprofit Communicator blog series.
- Do you immediately grab your phone when you wake up?
- Do you listen to a podcast on your commute? Or are you just walking into another room for your commute?
- Where do you keep your to-do lists?
- Do you eat at your desk for lunch?
- How do you stay on schedule?
- How many meetings do you typically have?
- How do you communicate with your co-workers?
Tell us all about the day-to-day work that keeps your organization going.
How It Works
It?s extremely simple! You just fill out the form below, then send me a picture of you at your desk and your bio.
Anyone who communicates with supporters of a nonprofit can share their Day in the Life of a Nonprofit Communicator.
Can?t see the form? Try this.
Here are a few of our most recent contributors: