I know how busy you are. I also know how much better you’d feel about your communications work if you had a focused, creative, and realistic marketing plan guiding your decisionmaking.
That’s why I’m teaming up with Nancy Schwartz in October to provide a one-day, in-person, intensive marketing plan workshop.
Look who’s already signed up for the New York City and Washington DC events:
- a statewide ballet
- a watershed protection group
- a journalists association
- a cultural council
- community health care providers
- several international cultural organizations
- a group assisting people with spinal cord injuries
- family service organizations
- religious charities
- and more.
You can join us too, in New York on October 7 and in Washington on October 28. Plan with us for one day, and you’ll have a blueprint you can use forever.
Learn more about the Total Focus Marketing Plan Workshop.