Preview: Some “Top Threes” from the 2018 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report
We’ll release the 2018 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report on January 17, but here are a few “Top Three” highlights for now.
Top Three Goals Where Nonprofit Communicators Feel Most Effective
We asked you rate how effective your work is on a dozen different communications goals. The top three goals with the highest effectiveness rankings are:
- Supporting event fundraising (galas, walks, etc.)
- Building brand and reputation management for the organization
- Recruiting and engaging participants to use our services
Top Three Skills of Nonprofit Communicators
We asked you to rate your personal level of expertise on several skills. The top three are:
- Creating relevant and engaging messaging
- Leading communications decision making
Top Three Sources of Training on Communications, Marketing or Fundraising
- Local or regional in-person workshops
- Online courses with reading, videos, and exercises
Stay tuned for much more on the 17th!