Thanks to the 154 nonprofits who completed our recent survey about what should go on the webinar schedule. Here are the top three webinars you selected.
1. How to Create, Reuse, and Manage All of Your Content
This webinar has been scheduled for Thursday, November 4. Registration will open late August.
2. Rethinking Your Newsletter Strategy
This webinar will be held Thursday, September 9. Registration will open in two weeks.
3. Starting and Growing Word-of-Mouth Campaigns
I’m looking for a good guest speaker for this one, but it will mostly take place in October. Stay tuned!
The following people, randomly selected, won an a la carte pass to the webinar of their choice. Thanks for helping me with the schedule!
- Becky Rocker, Jewish Family Service Association
- Lee Ann Kolker, EMQ FamiliesFirst
- Alicia Searfoss, National Relief Charities
- Jerry Borton, Joni and Friends Greater Philadelphia
- Felice Mancini, Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation
- Hamidah Glasgow, The Center for Fine Art Photography
- Lauren Maul, Gateway Greening
- Jennifer Milburn, Kentucky Waterways Alliance
- Vicki Testerman, Volunteers of America of Minnesota
- Amanda Lopez, Center for Spirituality at Work
P.S. Here’s what’s coming up on the webinar schedule . . .
August 11: Anatomy of a Nonprofit Video – How To Plan, Produce, and Promote Your Next Video (Featuring Michael Hoffman of See3)
August 26: Using Photos Effectively: From Cool Composition to Rock the Stock (Featuring Claire Meyerhoff)
September 1: Funny Ha Ha! Using Humor in Nonprofit Communications (Featuring Kerri Karvetski of Company K Media)
September 8: How to Be an Effective Spokesperson for Your Nonprofit (Featuring Thom Clark of Community Media Workshop)