Thanks to the 391 nonprofit staff who helped pick the topic of our next free webinar: Quick and Dirty Nonprofit Marketing Plans, which is now scheduled for November 16, 2011. I know that seems like forever from now, but we are already talking about nonprofit marketing plans during another free webinar THIS week: 30 Nonprofit Marketing Planning Questions in 30 Minutes, on Thursday. You are some plan lovin’ people!
I hope you can join us for both.
I randomly selected 10 survey participants to receive one free webinar pass, and here are the winners (I’ll email you instructions):
- Nicole Holt, Community Counseling Center
- Jennifer Doron, Ohio Environmental Council
- Scarlett Swerdlow, Arts Alliance Illinois
- Anne-Marie Taylor, Indianapolis Neighborhood Resource Center
- Kim MacKenzie, Nobel Women’s Initiative
- Sylvie Bendier, Chapin Hall at the University of Chicago
- Julie Catalano, Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research
- Melanie Lyons, Alexander Hamilton Friends Association
- Kathryn Bauchelle, Literacy Advance of Houston
- Michelle Watkins, Explora
I’m making some adjustments to our fall and winter programming as a result of the survey so thank you, as always, for your ideas and input!