I’ll be sharing nonprofit marketing trends for 2012 next week when we release the 2012 Nonprofit Communications Trends report to those who have requested it, but what about those really big marketing trends that are going to influence our work for years to come?
I’ve identified three of them in this short (10 slide) presentation for you (I sent this to the subscribers of our Weekly Tips e-newsletter last week). To help you understand these trends, and take advantage of them, I recommend three fast-read books. They’ll make great gifts for your nonprofit marketing and fundraising friends — or yourself!
Next Steps . . .
- Register to Receive a Copy of the 2012 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report (releasing to the mailing list next week)
- Register for the Free Webinar on January 5: Ten Changes to Make in 2012 (about 150 people registered so far)
- Get We Are All Weird by Seth Godin (Amazon link)
- Get Little Bets by Peter Sims (Amazon link)
- Get Newsjacking by David Meerman Scott (Amazon link)