Last year more than 1,500 nonprofits participated and we hope to make that more than 2,000 this time.
If you take the survey, you’ll be the first to get the full free report in early January.
We ask you to share
- Your most important communications goals and top priorities for 2014.
- Your most (and least) important communications channels.
- How often you will send email and direct mail in 2014.
- Types of content that you will spend the most time producing in 2014.
- Which types of content are most effective for you and which types of content you wish you could stop doing in 2014.
- Which social media sites you will fully embrace and which ones you will experiment with 2014.
We also ask you to share your biggest challenges, what excites, and what scares you about the coming year.
Take the survey now at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2014trends and you can request to receive the full 2014 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report when it is released in January. The full report will also include the data broken down by type of nonprofit and region of the country, along with additional insights.
And share this link to the survey with others: http://npmg.us/2014