Last month, we asked for your feedback on training topics for our 2014 Webinar Series. Today I’m sharing the top seven most popular webinar topics out of the list of 14 we gave you, in order, along with our plans to meet those needs. Also, congrats to three winners of All-Access Passes through the random drawing (see below).
1. Creating Successful Online Fundraising Campaigns – Web, Email and Social Media. We’ll be working with Kerri Karvetski to develop this training for you, most likely as a series of video recordings and worksheets. I hope to have it online by March, maybe earlier.
2. How to Create a Realistic Communications Plan. I will create a new webinar and worksheets to help you figure out what a reasonable plan looks like for you and your organization. My goal is to present this webinar in April or May.
3. Advanced Social Media Engagement Strategies. I’ll ask Kerri to work with us to create this one too, probably later in the Spring.
4. How to Measure Your Nonprofit Marketing Success. We’ll develop and share some additional materials on this early in the year, but probably won’t present an in-depth training until later in 2014.
5. Advanced Storytelling for Nonprofits. Honestly, I am a little bored personally with storytelling as a training topic, even though I still wholeheartedly support it as a tactic! We know several other consultants who are doing storytelling training, so I will probably vet those courses in 2014 and choose one or two to endorse.
6. What to Do When They Want You to Create More “Awareness.” I plan to present this as a new webinar at CharityHowTo in February.
7. How to Stand Out from Similar Groups. I’m not sure about this one yet . . . I might try to recruit a friend who specializes in nonprofit branding to whip something up.
I know many of you want all of this training NOW, but I’m trying to be realistic about how much time it takes to create great training, especially given everything else on our schedule. Stay tuned!
Want to be sure you get access to all of this training when it does comes out? Get our Annual Access Pass and you’ll be covered!
We randomly selected three survey participants to receive a free quarterly All-Access Pass. Congrats to Karilynn Galiotos of PetSmart Charities, Sandy Cyr of Professional Educators of North Carolina, and Cheryl Megurdichian of Second Sense! Kristina will be in touch about setting up your Pass.
260 nonprofits completed this survey.