Introducing the Tom Ahern Writing Academy for Fundraisers
We’ve been working with fundraising expert and all-around good guy Tom Ahern for a few years now. Tom is legendary as a guidebook author, donor-centered copywriter, and speaker on the conference circuit.
If we introduced you to Tom, you probably know him from our direct mail or donor newsletter e-clinics or from our marketing bequests webinar.
Tom and I share a few important qualities in our approach to nonprofit training: We are both more pragmatic and, frankly, more honest in our critiques than many consultants and trainers are willing to be.
But we are also fiercely loyal and supportive of the causes we are helping. We both know that YOU and your donors are the ones changing the world and it’s an honor for both Tom at Ahern Communications and me at Nonprofit Marketing Guide to be of service to you. And we have a lot of fun doing it!
That’s why it makes perfect sense to work together to bring you even more great training, and why we are so excited that Tom picked Nonprofit Marketing Guide to be the exclusive online home for the new Ahern Writing Academy for Fundraisers.
Here is what you get when you enroll in the Academy:
- Guaranteed admission to all 4 e-clinics (we usually sell-out)
- Writing a Fabulous Case for Support
- Writing Direct Mail Appeal Letters
- Donor Newsletters That Raise More Money
- Marketing Bequests: Asking for That Final Gift
- Savings of $400 off regular registration fees (if you signed up for each e-clinic separately)
- Priority for your coaching date assignments for each e-clinic (instead of first come, first served)
- Certificate of Completion
- Ahern Writing Academy T-shirt
The Academy is Tom’s complete writing training program. And you can find it only at Nonprofit Marketing Guide.