Save $200 off our Annual All-Access Pass now through July 6, 2018. No coupon code to enter. Your savings will show up at checkout.
We know many nonprofits are on a summer fiscal year, and you might need to use this year’s money in the next few days.
Or . . . you might have a new budget starting on July 1.
Or . . . you may just know a good deal when you see one.
Either way, this sale is for you!
What you get with the All-Access Pass:
- Attend all of our live training webinars in the Training Webinar Series
- Watch recorded webinars from the past three months in the Webinar Archive
- Download Weekly Time-Savers (worksheets, templates, and more)
- Access resources in the Pass Library
- Receive support and advice from experts and peers in our Private Facebook Group
- Other opportunities and savings for Pass Holders only
Upcoming Live Webinars:
- NEW! Streamlining Communications Decision-Making: From Strategic Planning to the Daily Grind with Kivi Leroux Miller
- Writing Donor-Centered Websites, Parts 1 and 2 with Tom Ahern
- NEW! “Simple Rules” for Communications Directors: How to Speed Up Decisionmaking, Create Easy Routines, and Get More Done, Painlessly with Kivi Leroux Miller
- NEW! From the Swipe File: 25 Nonprofit Communications Examples That Will Inspire Your Own Work with Kivi Leroux Miller
- The Communications Director’s Guide to Repurposing Content with Kivi Leroux Miller
- Marketing Bequests: The Art of Asking for That Final Gift with Tom Ahern
- Navigating the Media Relations Trifecta of Earned, Paid, and Owned Media, Parts 1 and 2 with Antionette Kerr
- NEW! Measuring and Optimizing Your Content Marketing with Google Analytics with Eric Squair
- How to Create a Thank You Video for Your Supporters with Kivi Leroux Miller
- NEW! Your Design Is Full of CRAP: How to Use the Four Principles of Graphic Design to Create Images that Engage Audiences and Make Your Organization Look Good with Julia Reich
- Measuring Your Nonprofit’s Communications Effectiveness, Parts 1 and 2 with Kivi Leroux Miller
- NEW! Build a Better Nonprofit Blog – Simple Steps to Turn Your Boring Blog Into a Powerhouse with Peter Panepento
- How to Create a Short Nonprofit Annual Report, Parts 1 and 2 with Kivi Leroux Miller
How to Get Your Pass:
- Click any of the links in this blog post including this one
- Find the Get Your All-Access Pass Now button and click it
- Create the password you’ll use to access all of your Pass Holder Benefits.
- Select your payment method and enter your payment info
- Check your email for a Welcome Email from me
- Start using your All-Access Pass immediately!
Email me firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to help!