If you have ever had an issue with getting a co-worker to meet a deadline, having your boss add way too much stuff to your to-do list or being assigned things that aren’t exactly in your job description, then tomorrow’s webinar is for you!
Here are the details:
NEW, BUDGET-FRIENDLY WEBINAR
Thursday, June 11, 2020
1:00 – 2:00 p.m. Eastern (10 – 11 a.m. Pacific)
Recording available if you can’t attend live, but you must register before the webinar begins.
During this brand-new webinar, we’ll give you lots of ideas and share experiences from other nonprofits who have overcome collaboration challenges with coworkers and managers.
We’ll look at these seven scenarios specifically . . .
- You have big projects that need your attention, but you keep getting pulled into other people’s work.
- With everyone working at home, your boss or colleagues now communicate all day, every day, and even on weekends.
- Your hours are being cut back, but the assigned workload isn’t.
- You work for someone who is visionary, but who is also very disorganized and/or frequently changes their mind.
- You can’t get the information you need from the right people to do your job well, including program staff or senior executives.
- You are in a new job or have been given new leeway to do the comms work, but don’t know where to start to be the most strategic.
- Your to-do list is completely out of control and coworkers and managers keep piling it on.
If two or more of these situations feel all too familiar, you can’t afford to miss this webinar!