It’s my birthday Sunday!
While I am the one turning the big double-four, I want you awesome, hard-working people to have the goodies. And by goodies, I mean EVERYTHING you need to be a smart, amazing nonprofit communications professional for the next year:
- Practical ideas that work? CHECK!
- Big-picture strategic thinking? CHECK!
- Time-saving resources? CHECK!
- Access to experts and peers 24/7? CHECK!
Our All-Access Pass gives you all that and more. And right now through tomorrow, October 12th, you can get your Annual All-Access Pass for only $499. That’s a savings of $200. But we’re only advertising this sale to our newsletter and blog readers.
NO PROMO CODE NEEDED. Sales price will be reflected in your shopping cart automatically. Sale ends tomorrow, October 12th at midnight Eastern.
With our All-Access Pass, you can:
- Attend live webinars in our Training Webinar Series and watch webinar recordings from the last 3 months.
- Download our e-books and other Pass Holder Exclusive resources.
- Chat with nonprofit communications experts and fellow nonprofit communicators in our Private Pass Holder-Only Facebook Group.
- Receive Marketing Time Savers such as “done for you” templates and strategies, worksheets, and curated “best of” or “look no further” lists.
And here is our webinar line-up for just the next month:
- Measuring Your Nonprofit’s Communications Effectiveness, Parts 1 and 2
- Building Donor Loyalty: Lessons From Testing and Research
- Your Design Is Full of CRAP: How to Use the Four Principles of Graphic Design to Create Images that Engage Audiences and Make Your Organization Look Good
- How to Create a Short Nonprofit Annual Report
You could register for each one of these webinars individually, but with an All-Access Pass, you pay once and save a whole lot of money.
Learn more and get your All-Access Pass.
Please join me and let’s have an awesome 365 days together!
NO PROMO CODE NEEDED. Sales price will be reflected in your shopping cart automatically. Sale ends tomorrow, October 12th at midnight Eastern Time.