Are you having trouble getting the media to cover your nonprofit?
The rules for getting that coverage have definitely changed with the advent of digital media.
Stop relying on old press releases and learn how to connect with today’s generation of journalists.
Media relations expert Peter Panepento can show you how. Join us next Tuesday as we present:
Presented by Peter Panepento
Tuesday, August 23rd
1:00 p.m. Eastern (10:00 a.m. Pacific)
Recording available if you can’t attend live
In this 60-minute webinar, you will learn how to:
- Build a media relations strategy that advances your organization’s goals
- Identify your target audiences
- Develop key messages that resonate with your audiences — and the media
- Find and target the best media outlets for telling your story and reaching those audiences
- Create pitches and news releases that get attention and get results
- Get the media interested in your events, data, and ideas
This is a Pass Holder Exclusive event, but you can become a Pass Holder today for only $99.