Available for Pre-Order Now!
I am excited to announce that my book, Content Marketing for Nonprofits: A Communications Map for Engaging Your Community, Becoming a Favorite Cause, and Raising More Money, is now available for pre-order! (Amazon)
Today we are also launching the companion website, Content Marketing for Nonprofits.com.
This book will show you how to design and implement a content marketing strategy that will attract people to your cause, rather than begging for their attention or interrupting them with communications.
Inside you’ll find:
- An eye-opening look at how nonprofit marketing and fundraising is changing, and the perils of not quickly adapting
- Up-to-date guidance on communicating in a fast-paced, multichannel world
- How to make big-picture strategic decisions about your content, followed by pragmatic and doable tactics on everything from editorial calendars to repurposing content
- Real-world examples from 100+ nonprofits of all sizes and missions
Exclusive Sneak Peek and Bonuses If You Pre-Order
The book is set to be released in late August, but if you pre-order by July 30th (Amazon), you’ll get these goodies too:
- Free Invitation Only Webinar where I will discuss key points from the book
- An Advance Copy of Chapter One
- Big Picture Communications Timeline Worksheet
- Core Topics List Worksheet
- Editorial Calendar Decisions Worksheet
Once you pre-order (from Amazon or your favorite online retailer), just forward your receipt to Kristina
and she will send you the form you need to fill out to attend the webinar and get your worksheets.